In this video, I’m going to show you how I use the Crescent NP11 Nail Puller Tool to remove nails from pallet wood boards.
The Crescent NP11 Nail Pulling Plier is designed to pull nails in a variety of work environments. Capable of “Pulling” nails through the wood in circumstances where the head of the nail is not accessible. As simple as grip, roll and remove nails and staples. Simply grasp the (nail, staple, tack, etc) with the pliers and roll the head of the pliers to quickly and easily remove the fasteners. Perfect for applications in laying flooring and pulling up old nails, staples or tacks. Check-out my video and see how I use it!
- The functionality of the pliers allows you to easily remove nails from the front or back ot the...
- Unlimited flexibility allows user to easily extract nails regardless of size or if head of nail is...
Check out these other methods to remove nails from pallet wood:
- A Fast & Easy Way Of Removing Nails From Pallet Boards with the Air locker ap700 professional Punch Nailer/Nail Remover
- Remove Pallet Nails Efficiently Using An Air Punch
- Diy Video Tutorial: Remove Cut Nails Using Simple Center Punch/Nail Setter