If you are here, it’s because you have some questions about our website. Please find some answers to the most common questions we receive. If you couldn’t find your answer here, please contact us.
Why become a member?
Becoming a member at 1001Pallets.com will give you several benefits over guests, here are the benefits of being a member:
- You can display your website, ETSY shop and social network links (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube…) right on your profile page,
- If you submit your work @1001Pallets, you will be credited as the author of the article,
- Check the status of your project submission, including approval and the scheduled publication date,
- Notifications by email when your post is scheduled (with the publication date) & published, as well as updates about how popular your posts are!
- Be able to participate in our “Discussion Wall” and post image, video, questions or comments in one simple click. You can also like and comment other members posts.
- Access to our internal messaging and ability to directly contact other members to start a discussion with them,
- Post your work directly through your profile,
- Access to all our available PDF tutorials for free,
- Manage your ads directly from your profile,
- A notification system to let you know when someone comments on your posts, visits your profile or sends you a message,
- And more to come…
We think these are GREAT reasons to sign-up @1001Pallets ;)
I cannot download the tutorials?
We receive many questions regarding problems with downloading our PDF tutorials. First, the tutorials are not hosted @1001Pallets.com but at @dropbox.com. [UPDATE] Due to many problems with Dropbox in a lot of countries, we have changed where the tutorials are hosted, they are now hosted @1001Pallet directly, and you shouldn’t have any more problems with downloading them.
The most common questions:
- The tutorials are password protected. How can I download them?
- If you received the download link to the tutorials, you also received the password; it is written in red in the same email.
- The password is incorrect!
- The password has been tested many times and was not changed since the beginning.
- The most common reason for a password error is maybe you made a typo error when entering it.
- I have an error message when trying to access your tutorial link!
- It’s one of the problems reported and, after searching the internet for problems with Dropbox, we found a solution that worked: You need to clear your browser cookies. Then retry the tutorial link, and it should work. This is how to do it:
- If you still have problems, please contact us, we’ll try to help you.
I submitted my work. How long do I have to wait before it’s published?
It depends on how many posts we already received at the time of your submission. At the end of the submission process, and estimation of the time before publication is given. We understand that it could be too long if you have to wait one month before your work is online. We don’t want to publish more than three posts every day for them to be visible. We could publish ten posts one day and then none the next, but your post may not have enough visibility, and you could be frustrated if no one sees your work and interacts with it.
Will my work be published on your social networks?
Absolutely! Your article will be posted on our different social networks which are: Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, StumbleUpon & Tumblr.
Will you notify me when my work is scheduled & published?
Yes, but only if you are a member. If you have signed-up, you will receive an email when your post is scheduled (with the publication date), and you will receive another email when published.
Can I buy some of your products?
No. We don’t sell any products; we are a kind of springboard for ideas around recycled pallets to give you some inspiration for your next pallet project.
When available, we add the link to the Crafter website at the bottom of the article. You should follow this link and directly contact the author.
Where are the plans?
Yes, we all want plans :), but to be honest, it’s difficult to have plans/tutorials for all the pallet projects we feature. We do not consider ourselves as the main tutorial site for everything made with pallets. If you want to build it, most of the time, you’ll have to figure out a way and reverse-engineer it. Let your imagination and your skills guide you :)
Don’t see your question listed here? Please contact us and we will do our best to reply to you and add more answers here.