DIY: Pallet Kids House Project

kid-house-from pallets8
kid-house-from pallets7
kid-house-from pallets6
kid-house-from pallets5
kid-house-from pallets4
kid-house-from pallets3

Here is one of the most complete and beautiful pallet DIY project we’ve seen ! An entire kids house dedicated to play and/or read !

The aim of the project was  to develop an area for toddlers to play and read …. It was an order for a french concept store dedicated to kids. Initially we were planning a simple sofa + armchairs made out of pallets to create the reading space. And then the idea come…why don’t we make a “cabane” (cabin) ? This total new perspective allowed us to create more original spaces with a sofa inside, a chalkboard, and also a mezzanine !
Here is the result ! This first “biblicabane” (“library-cabin”) was made for a concept store but since, i had new orders from families and schools.

Made by Antony Mazelin for a french kid concept store !

More social networks
Share with your friends

About Neodim

Co-founder of 1001Pallets :)

{ 38 Comments }

1. says

Bonjour,je suis la personne qui a conçue cette “Biblicane” comme on l’appelle ,
    merci a vous pour le partage ! 😉
    Au plaisir.

Hello, I am the person who designed this “Biblicane” as it is called,
    thank you to you for sharing! 😉
    Pleasure.

2. Barbara Huber says

do u know how i could get the instructions and list of tools needed for this project. would love to make it for my son

3. Kaz says

Bonjour!

I am wondering what the dimentions of this cabin are.

I am looking to make loft beds for my two children. This would be a very affordable option if the size is right for a twin bed.

4. Karen says

I would love to know the blueprints for this and how many pallets and other supplies needed to make this for my daughter. She would be the happiest little girl ever to get this for her birthday.

5. says

c’est surtout qu’il y a le sigle 1001pallets. com en gros sur toutes les photos, comme si ça leur appartenait et ça m’a un peu “surprise”, mais bon, on va pas cracher sur la diffusion hein 😉

6. Nathalie says

I absolutely LOVE the “library-cabin”! Both my sons want one! Are the plans available to buy? Thank you so much for sharing!

{ Trackbacks }