You can make a Vintage Style Pallet Coffee Table with only two pallets and a long weekend! Plus, it’ll only cost you around 30 dollars!
Vintage Style Pallet Coffee Table – Supplies Needed:
- 2 EURO pallets
- 4 casters
- safety tools (gloves and goggles at a minimum but include respiratory protection with sanding)
- Jigsaw or circular saw
- Rotary tool with sanding disc/wheel
stain & varnish
Vintage Style Pallet Coffee Table – Let’s Get Started!
- SAW both pallets in half
- WEAR safety gear – at least gloves and goggles during the work (!)
- TRIAL-FIT the pallets – join the two pallets by the bottoms – the parts must be fit perfectly
- SAND the surface completely (use 80 grit paper for sanding)
- Reach the edges, and for the difficult-to-reach surfaces, USE rotary tool
- STAIN the surface with your favorite colored stain then let it dry completely – it takes approximately one day
- SAND the surface again, but this time use 120-grit paper to create that vintage look
- BRUSH the dust off
- VARNISH everything
Vintage Style Pallet Coffee Table – Putting It All Together!
- DRILL 2 holes on each slat (on the bottom of the first pallet)
- MARK the places of next holes with the help of nails
- USE 6 carriage bolts for the joint
- INSTALL 4 casters to the bottom
Don’t forget to check the tutorial video too!!! :)
If you like it, LIKE, Comment & Share! :) Thank you!