Time is fleeting, which is why a fast Pallet Wood Wall Clock is a terrific project to do. This charming idea is another kid-friendly project to build.
Follow these simple steps to create this Pallet Wood Wall Clock from reclaimed pallet wood:
- Cut four pieces of pallet wood to 14″ in length. HINT: You can also use 1″x4″ boards that can be purchased from any home improvement store.
- Cut three pieces of scrap 3/4″ thick wood: (2) 12″ pieces and (1) 5.5″ section.
- Layout and attach scrap pieces of wood to the back of pallet pieces.
- Drill a hole in the center of the project using 3/8″ bit.
- Mark the locations and drill pilot holes for the forged nails.
- Hammer in the nails and trim ends with a Dremel.
- Sand the project using 120 grit sandpaper.
- Install the clock mechanism.
Trapped inside? Do some winter cleaning with 43 pallet organization ideas!