The whole project took a few weekends, mainly because I was making it up as I went along instead of going off a plan. Next time I will plan it out first. Lack of photos is due to throwing my phone on the ground while demonstrating how big it would be so I only have photos after it was put together. We epoxy the holes on the top to give us an entirely flat table and left holes in the sides and legs open. We stained it to match our other furniture and put on three coats of satin poly. We didn’t have a jointer so just eyeballed the straight edges on a table saw. This left some gaps, we filled the worst with epoxy and ignored the rest. It came out pretty smooth in the end. We used about six pallets, but it would be significantly less had we followed a plan instead of just going for it costing us both time and wasted wood.
Pallet Dining Table. First Diy Project!