Bend your elbow at this L-Shaped Pallet Bar! You only need two pallets to make a great corner cantina for your outdoor living spaces or man cave!
The best designs are straightforward ones like this L-Shaped Pallet Bar that you can recreate!
- Circular saw
- Palm sander
- Nail gun
- Safety glasses/gloves
- Carpenter's wood glue
- Wood stain & applicator
- Polyurethane outdoor sealant
- Rubber/nitrile gloves to protect hands while staining wood
- 3" finish nails (for nail gun)
- 3" wood screws
- Two pallets (same size)
- two 2" x 6" x16' boards - cut down to six 2"x 6" x 41" (trim pieces)
- one 2" x 6" x 21" (right side shelf support)
- two 2" x 6" x 18" pieces (left side supports)
I built this bar using two pallets that I set up into an "L" shape. I cut one pallet down vertically to fit my patio space. Next, I attached the two pallets together using 3" outdoor wood screws after pre-drilling to prevent splitting. I cut shelf supports and installed them with screws. Next, I cut two 2"x6" boards for the shelves and installed them with screws. Cut all the trim pieces as listed and install them using wood glue and a nail gun fitted with 3" finish nails. Sand everything to your liking, remove the dust and stain (or paint) your bar. Finally, I woodburned a "Del Sur Cantina" sign for the front of the bar and installed with more finish nails. Add beverages of your choice and let the fun begin!