When you have lovely, clean, Oak pallet deck boards, you have to do something with them! With a basic drill and a jigsaw, this Pallet Tea Light Holder can be made in just a few hours. They can be any size you choose. If restricted to pallet boards, could still make them 6′ tall if you wanted.
Use my idea of a Heart Cut-Out Pallet Tea Light Holder to create a design of your creation, some instructions on how to proceed:
- First, find a pallet and dismantle it.
- Next, layout your shelf idea around the nail holes to provide a perfect finish. Install small tealight shelves over nail holes, too.
- Install the shelves from the back using two screws to secure in place. Pre-drill to prevent splitting.
- The hearts were cut out with a jigsaw and then screwed in place with only one screw to allow movement. You can twist the hearts into the perfect position after hanging your project on the wall.
- Add tealights and if you choose, stain or otherwise finish the piece to your liking.