These are in-process - but will be a set of Dutch Doors (split-doors) for a shed we're building to replace the one we recently demolished because it was too small. When we started pulling it apart, we found that it was built at the time our home was (the late 1920's) and that it was sided - twice - with tongue-and-groove redwood. It was also roofed with full redwood boards (that will eventually show up here too). We reclaimed both sets of wood, and I've been waiting to use it for something special.
We measured and decided on the size of doors (48" x 80"), and I framed the doors out with recycled pallets. The Redwood needed a lot of rework; it had seven coats of paint! The doors will end up with redwood ledges (made from the wide roofing of the original shed). I chose a traditional style with a "Z" support bracing, and although I don't have a finished product yet, this is my most ambitious project so far. The photos aren't the best yet - because they're being stored to protect them until the shed gets framed up soon. I split them at almost four feet so that my dogs won't be able to bother me if I need to work in the shed but don't need two Mastiffs breathing down my neck.
There are still wood putty blobs that will be sanded shortly, but the doors wait patiently as we pour the cement for the new shed this weekend!