Had a very dodgy TV stand in my bedroom, wife and I had to prop ourselves up with pillows if we wanted to watch TV in bed. Wasn't too comfy, so I made this. In all it took about 15 hours to build this includes material recovery from the pallets, planning the project, building and finishing. Only costs for the project were for Handles, Hinges, screws and some nails, everything else I had sitting around the shed. I used about six pallets for the best choice pieces of wood; the wood had been quite a weather damaged as they'd been sitting out in the elements for a couple of months. In all pretty happy with the project as a whole.