- Take two pallets, remove all but the outside and middle board and de-nail the boards you removed.
- Place the pallets on top of each other and nail or screw them together.
- Sand the boards you removed and the top of your two pallets structure.
- Stain and paint burn the sanded area. To do this, I used a mixture of 1 part stain to 5 parts Teak oil.
- Use the boards you removed to clad the structure.
- Voila, you have your raised bed.
- Place in your garden and fill it with well-rotted manure.
- The end.
If you want to use it as a planter, you should add a bottom, and if instead, you want a sandbox, add a bottom and fill it with sand.