A simple outdoor shower that cost less than $50 to build, plumb, and paints. Made from a combination of prefab pallets and deconstructed pallets. Simple sale hardware from the local home store, a gate latch.
- Garden hose and adapter and splitter from normal outside spigot.
- 1/2" galvanized pipe and hangers
- silicon tape
- 1/2" T fitting
- Levers for hot and for cold.
For Hot Water:
- 1/2" Pex tubing (run off a "T" from the hot water input for the washer in the house), run through a hole I drilled in the sill then filled the gap with "Good Stuff."
- Shower "head": 18" 1/2" galvanized pipe capped and drilled with ~30 holes for a rain shower effect.