I wanted a designated painting station without having to drag out saw horses and an old door every time. All in one, it's a three-season work table. Stable & heavy, it will not go anywhere in a storm…
- The top is a pallet cut in half. I added a 2x4 plank on the bottom for stability.
- The legs are from an eight-foot pallet I got at a construction site in the neighborhood.
- The were four-inch logs with the tops and bottoms cut flat. when I drilled holes for the bolts and screws you could smell the still fsap.
- I used lag bolts with w washer to fasten the legs to the top.
- The side stretchers are leftovers from the legs and the central stretcher is from a pallet attached with lag screws.
- It is not finished. I may sand it and add a couple of coats of polyurethane.
- The work table is 45" wide x 22" deep and 32" high.