I made this Large Pallet Garden Table for years of outdoor fun from two pallets. I incorporated a lot of the distinctive pallet features, particularly in the feet of the table.
This Large Pallet Garden Table would be great for outdoor parties, family gatherings, and celebrations!
Chassis: 80cm x 60cm Table top: 1.05m x 1.8m
- 2 pallets, dismantled, but keep 3 pallet stringers/blocks intact for support feet
- Two 1″ x 4″ deck boards for upper chassis frame cut to 80cm
- Two 1″ x 4″ deck boards for upper chassis frame cut to 60cm
- 4 extra 4″ x 4″ posts (or heavy pallet stringers) for the legs cut to 55cm
- 7 each 1″ x 2″ boards for under table top: cut to 95cm
- 12 metal L-brackets for corner supports & joining foot crosspiece to pallet blocks
- 30 (approximately) deck boards for table top, sanded to your preferences
See pictures below for build guide. Paint, stain or seal to your preferences.