Removing Nails from boards is easy. However, how do you remove pallet nails from those handy wooden spacer blocks? You have no leverage. There is nowhere to actually sit your hammer & crowbar comfortably in order to get it, either. If you do find a way, how do you hold that block down without damaging the wood in a metal vise?
Learn the easy, effortless way for Removing Nails without damaging the wooden spacer blocks
- FORGED IN ONE PIECE – The most durable, longest lasting striking tools available
- HIGH LEVERAGE DESIGN – Engineered to produce maximum torque when pulling nails & prying boards
- Made with heavy duty extra strength drop forged steel to withstand heavy prying
- Gooseneck design for extra prying leverage
- Forged from hex bar stock for ultimate strength
- Sharp, precisely-machined chisel ends slide into cracks and crevices