Removing Nails from boards is easy. However, how do you remove pallet nails from those handy wooden spacer blocks? You have no leverage. There is nowhere to actually sit your hammer & crowbar comfortably in order to get it, either. If you do find a way, how do you hold that block down without damaging the wood in a metal vise?
Learn the easy, effortless way for Removing Nails without damaging the wooden spacer blocks
- Versatile, all-purpose contoured bar with broad flat end and high-leverage rocker end
- Thin, sharpened chisel tips slide easily into the tightest cracks and crevices
- Essential tool for homeowners or tradesmen
- 15-Inch length provides excellent leverage
- DESIGN IMPROVEMENT - 300 POUND load rating Material thickness improved to 0.8mm Two side coating...
- ACCESSORY IMPROVEMENT - 2 Piece free non scratch pry tool Hose lengthened to 10 inches Upgrade the...