Removing Nails from boards is easy. However, how do you remove pallet nails from those handy wooden spacer blocks? You have no leverage. There is nowhere to actually sit your hammer & crowbar comfortably in order to get it, either. If you do find a way, how do you hold that block down without damaging the wood in a metal vise?
Learn the easy, effortless way for Removing Nails without damaging the wooden spacer blocks
- Versatile, all-purpose contoured bar with broad flat end and high-leverage rocker end
- Thin, sharpened chisel tips slide easily into the tightest cracks and crevices
- CONTRACTOR-GRADE inflatable air wedge for window, door and cabinet installations; replaces damaging...
- 300 LB LOAD RATING safely handles full size installations with just a single installer; saving time...
- Essential tool for homeowners or tradesmen
- 15-Inch length provides excellent leverage