A chair is unique to a person, considering height & mass. So it will be important to keep this in mind when constructing your chair from reclaimed wood pallets.
- 3 to 4 pallets needed to build this chair
- Make four 500mm x 450mm frame using 3cm x3cm lumbar
- Cut 1cm x 5cm planks to cover the frames, with glue and screws. You will need +/- 50 of them, make sure that the inside and outside is covered.
- The angle of the back should be +/-15 degrees.
- Basic tools will be needed: router, table saw, drill and sander
- Time to complete +/- 2 days