If you are here, it's because you have some questions about our website. Please find some answers to the most common questions we receive, if you couldn't find your answer here, please contact us.
Becoming a member at 1001Pallets.com will give you several benefits over guests, here are the benefits as being a member:
- Your profile page on 1001Pallets on which you'll be able to display your website, ETSY shop and social network links (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube...),
- If you submit your work @1001Pallets, you will be credited as the author of the article,
- All your posts in your profile and could follow the approval process of your articles and the scheduled date,
- Notifications by email when your post is scheduled (with the publication date) & published,
- Be able to participate to our "Discussion Wall" and post image, video, questions or comments in one simple click. You can also like and comment other members posts.
- Access to our internal messaging, contacts directly other members to start a discussion with them,
- Follow your favorites Crafters and be followed by other members,
- Post directly your work through your profile,
- Bookmark your favorite posts/ideas to keep them for later,
- Access to all our available PDF tutorials for free,
- Manage your ads directly from your profile,
- A notification system to know when someone comments on your posts, starts following you, visit your profile or send you a message.
- And more to come...
We think these reasons are good to sign-up @1001Pallets ;)
We receive many questions regarding problems with downloading our PDF tutorials. First, the tutorials are not hosted @1001Pallets.com but at @dropbox.com. The most common questions:
- The tutorials are password protected, how can I download them?
- If you received the download link to the tutorials, you also received the password; it is written in red in the same email.
- The password is incorrect!
- The password has been tested many times and was not changed since the beginning, the most common reason for a password error is maybe you made a typo error when entering it.
- I have an error message when trying to access your tutorial link!
- It's one of the problems reported and, after searching the internet for problems with Dropbox, we found a solution that worked: You need to clear your browser cookies. Then retry the tutorial link and it should work. This is how to do it:
- If you still have problems, please contact us, we'll try to help you.
It depends on how many posts we already received at the time of your submission. At the end of the submission process, and estimation of the time before publication is given. We understand that it could be too long if you have to wait one month before your work is online. We don't want to publish more than three posts every day for them to be visible. We could publish ten posts one day and then none the other day, but your post will not have enough visibility, and you could be frustrated if no one see your work and/or interact with it.
Absolutely! Your article will be posted on our different social networks which are: Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, StumbleUpon & Tumblr.
Yes, but only if you are a member. If you have signed-up, you will receive an email when your post is scheduled (with the publication date), and you will receive another email when published.
No. We don't sell any products; we are a kind of springboard for ideas around recycled pallets to give you some inspiration for your next pallet project.
When available, we add the link to the Crafter website at the bottom of the article. You should follow this link and directly contact the author.
Yes, we all wants plans :), but to be honest, it's difficult to have plans/tutorials for all the pallet projects we features. We do not consider ourselves as the main tutorial site for everything made with pallets. If you want to build it, most of the time, you'll have to figure out a way and reverse-engineer it. Let your imagination and your skills guide you :)
We will try to add more & more tutorials in the coming months. Are you a confirmed Crafter and want to make some tutorials? Contact us to see how we can work together.
Is your question not listed here? Please contact us and we will do our best to reply you and add more answers here.