We welcome you and your comments to ANY of our 1001pallets.com website and social media pages (I.e., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.) page.
You are encouraged to submit comments, questions, and concerns, and we always appreciate fans supporting our crafters with encouragement or even considerate suggestions and tips, but please note this is a moderated online discussion site and not a public forum.
Once posted, 1001pallets.com reserves the right to delete submissions that contain vulgar language, personal attacks of any kind, or comments we deem to be offensive or disparaging.
Further, 1001pallets.com also reserves the right to delete comments that:
- Contain spam, advertising, solicitations or include links to other sites;
- Are clearly off topic or disruptive, harmful, or create a hostile atmosphere;
- Intended to discredit others or contain false accusations;
- Are obscene, vulgar, or sexually explicit. This includes masked words (***), acronyms, and abbreviations;
- Are chain letters, pyramid schemes, or fraudulent or deceptive messages;
- Promote particular services, products, or political organizations or campaigns;
- Infringe on copyrights or trademarks;
- Advocate illegal activity;
- Violate any policies of 1001pallets.com
Please note that the comments expressed on this site do not reflect the opinions and official position of 1001pallets.com site owners/administrators.